doTERRA Common Myrtle Essential Oil
The myrtle plant is a bushy evergreen shrub with glossy, dark green leaves, fragrant white flowers, and purple-black berries.
Also known as Corsican pepper, Common Myrtle has been used for thousands of years as a symbol of love, honor, happiness, and generosity. Its many functions were well known as early as 600 B.C. In the Bible, it was used in purification ceremonies. With a distinctive, eucalyptus like aroma, it is often found in lotions, perfumes, and bath products. CPTG Certified Pure Tested Grade™ Common Myrtle essential oil is refreshing, with a clarifying and uplifting aroma.
- Creates an uplifting environment
- Stimulating aroma
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Diffuse or use a drop in your palms and inhale deeply.
- Add to a skin care routine.
- Create a massage oil by adding a drop or two in a carrier oil.
- Soak with two or three drops in an Epsom salt bath.
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical Use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Fresh, camphoraceous, herbaceous
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.