doTERRA On Guard Hand Sanitizing Mist
doTERRA On Guard Hand Sanitizing Mist is 99.9% effective against the most common germs and purifies the hands with an extremely fine, quick-drying mist.
Infused with a natural apple extract, the moisturizing formula doesn’t dry out the skin and leaves the hands feeling soft and smooth. The doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend with CPTG® Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary essential oils provides an uplifting citrusy, spicy aroma. The naturally derived active ingredient, ethyl alcohol, gives the mist antiseptic properties to effectively cleanse the hands and prevent the spread of bacteria. This convenient mist is perfect for sanitizing the hands while traveling, at school or work, or on the go.
Kills Common Bacteria and Germs such as:
- Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhimurium, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Burkholderia cepacia, Enterobacter cloacae, Enterococcus faecalis, Streptococcus pyogenes, Candida albicans, Aspergillus brasiliensis
- Is 99.9% effective against the most common germs
- Infused with moisturizing apple extract
- Provides an invigorating citrusy, spicy aroma
- Cleanses the hands when soap and water are unavailable
- Carries easily while traveling or on the go
- Sanitizes the hands after touching gym equipment, door handles, and shopping carts
Directions for Use
Shake well before use. Apply one to two mists directly to hands; rub together until dry.
Water (Aqua), Pyrus malus (Apple Fruit Extract), Glycerin, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange Peel Oil), Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove Bud Oil), Cinnamomum zeylanicum Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum Bark Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary Leaf/Stem Oil). Ethyl Alcohol 70% v/v (Antiseptic)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.