Vetiver Oil Uses and Benefits
The roots of the vetiver plant are unique in their ability to grow downward, creating a thick tangle of roots in the ground. The root of the hearty vetiver plant is the origin of Vetiver essential oil, and produces a fragrance that is earthy and strong. This aroma has been used among many perfume industries and is a notable characteristic of Vetiver oil.
- Vetiver oil creates a grounding effect on emotions.
- This grounding effect makes Vetiver oil a commonly used essential oil in massage practices and topical and aromatic uses.
- Vetiver oil can also be taken internally to support a healthy immune system.
Vetiver Oil Uses and Benefits
- When experiencing anxious, unnerved, or stressed feelings, use Vetiver oil aromatically or topically. When used on the skin or inhaled, Vetiver essential oil can help provide a calming and grounding effect on emotions.
- Aid your immune system by taking Vetiver oil internally. Vetiver oil contains immune-supporting properties and is a great way to fortify your immune system. Place a couple of drops of Vetiver essential oil into a doTERRA Veggie Capsule and take it internally.
- School can be taxing and sometimes stressful for children. After a difficult day at school, help your child relax by applying Vetiver oil to your child’s neck and feet. This will help promote calm and grounded feelings.
- Give your body a little TLC with a Vetiver essential oil bath. For best results, fill the bath tub with warm water and add a couple of drops of Vetiver essential oil the water. The aromatic benefits of Vetiver oil will also aid in creating a soothing and calming atmosphere.
- Traveling always comes with certain risks. To help prepare your body, take Vetiver essential oil internally. Combine one to two drops of Vetiver oil with Lemon oil in a veggie capsule. This powerful combination of oils will help support a healthy immune system.
- Vetiver oil’s aroma is sweet, woody, and smoky–emitting a strong, earthy scent. Use the earthy tones of Vetiver essential oil as a base for your favorite DIY diffuser blends.
- To help promote a restful night’s sleep, rub Vetiver oil on the bottom of your feet. Vetiver oil is a great essential oil for sleep and relaxation and can help give your body the sleep it needs.
- Give your body a powerful boost by adding one to two drops of Vetiver essential oil to your tea or hot drinks during the winter months.
- Apply a few drops of Vetiver essential oil to your feet and slowly massage the oil in. A Vetiver oil massage is perfect after a long day, and the aromatic features of the oil can also provide a grounding and calming effect on emotions.
Where to Buy Vetiver Oil
When buying essential oils, there are two factors that are crucial to consider—potency and purity. The more potent and pure an essential oil is, the greater its ability to meet individual needs.
Oils that Blend Well with Vetiver
Sharing is Caring! click to share.
- Tags: Vetiver