Cleaning hand wipes are great to have on hand when you are dealing with messy surfaces. They are easy to use and can easily be thrown away when you are done.
These DIY doTERRA On Guard Cleaning Hand Wipes don't take too long to make, and can be stored in an air-tight container and used at your convenience.
- 1/4 cup Hot Water
- 2 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 & 1/2 cup 60% or higher Rubbing Alcohol (optional)
- 15 drops doTERRA's On Guard Essential Oil (or cleaner concentrate)
- 15 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Dry wipes or reusable towels
- Container of choice
If you do not have dōTERRA On Guard oil, you can substitute it with a blend of Cinnamon Essential Oil, Wild Orange Essential Oil and Clove Essential Oil, or try adding your own blend of oils that have cleansing and purifying properties!
- Mix the Aloe gel and the hot water together first
- Add the Rubbing Alcohol (optional)
- Add the essential oils and mix together
- Cut paper towel in half, widthwise, with serrated or electric knife. Use half the roll now and half later. Place in a container.
- Pour mixture over paper towels and cover with airtight lid. Let mixture absorb for 10 minutes.
- Turn container over and let sit for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard cardboard tube from paper towel roll
Pull wipes from center of the roll when ready to use.