Hand sanitizing gel cleansers are a convenient, on-the-go solution for cleansing your hands when soap and water are unavailable. This homemade recipe will not only cleanse your hands, but moisturize them too.
- 5 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel (or more to get desired consistency)
- 4 tbsp Hot Water
- 1/4 tsp Vitamin E Oil
- 15 drops doTERRA's On Guard Essential Oil
- 2/3 cup 60% or higher Rubbing Alcohol (Optional)
- Container of choice (at least 3-4oz)
If you do not have dōTERRA On Guard oil, you can substitute it with a blend of Cinnamon Essential Oil, Wild Orange Essential Oil and Clove Essential Oil, or try adding your own blend of oils that have cleansing and purifying properties!
- In a bowl, mix the Aloe Vera gel and the hot water together first
- Add the vitamin E oil
- Add 15 drops of doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend to the mixture
- Add the Rubbing Alcohol and mix (Optional)
- Pour into container. Note: High quality essential oils can be stored in plastic containers if highly diluted