Wholesale Customer vs. Wellness Advocate
When you join doTERRA and become a member, you'll select which type of account you'd like to set up. There are two account options:
- Product Discounts: 25% off retail prices
- Loyalty Reward Points: Option to receive 10–30% of orders back in points redeemable for free product
- Shipping Reward Points: Option to receive the cost of your shipping back in points redeemable for free product
- Free Product: Place a monthly order over 125 PV and receive the free product of the month
- Renewal Fee "Covered": After becoming a Wholesale Member, the yearly renewal fee for a wholesale membership is $25.00. This renewal fee comes with a free bottle of Peppermint, a retail value of $27.33.
doTERRA Wellness Advocate
A doTERRA Wellness Advocate is a person who is interested in sharing the life-enhancing benefits of doTERRA essential oils with family, friends, community and the world.
They are often excellent teachers and communicators, who offer educational opportunities for all people interested in learning how essential oils can be used as a self-care wellness alternative.
Wellness Advocates sell doTERRA products locally through person-to-person contact and globally through personalized web shopping sites.
As they sell product, they reach various levels of achievement (ranks) and income.
Wellness Advocates receive all the same benefits as Wholesale Customers, plus:
- Bonuses & Compensation: dōTERRA provides a business opportunity for those interested in creating an income
- Personal Website: Receive a personal website that can be used if you would like to share essential oils with others