Participate in an Essential Oil Study
An essential oil study is a simple, non-pressured way to test out essential oils for a specific area of health and determine their effectiveness for you.
The goal of an essential oils study is to compare each participant's personal results from one week to the next.
Only doTERRA Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils and products are used in our study.
*Only serious inquiries please
Stress and Mood
- Qualify for an essential oils study
- Each study lasts for approximately 1 week.
- During that time you'll use the essential oils provided to you and record your experiences.
- Receive samples, essential oil usage guide
- Must be 18 years or older
- Watch Pre-Study Orientation Class
- Fill out Participant Questionnaire
- Speak with an Essential Oil Study Coordinator
PRE-STUDY ORIENTATION CLASS
Watch this 25 minute introductory class about the basics of essential oils. Learn the 3 cool things about essential oils and the 3 ways you can use them. It's important to have this foundation of knowledge prior to using the oils.
- Select a Study
- Describe why you selected this study
- I am not an active member of doTERRA
- I watched the 20 minute class video
- Agree to be in contact through out the study and post study review
Speak to an Essential Oil Study Coordinator
An essential oils specialist will call you within 24 hours to learn more about your health needs and customize a sample package just right for you.
Your essential oils specialist will send you the selected samples and provide instructions on how to use them. After the study is over, typically 5 days, you will provide feedback about your experience. Final questionnaire.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a cost?
There is no cost for the study itself, but we do need to charge a $3.99 shipping free to cover the cost of shipment. Your essential oil specialist will take care of this for you.
Who can participate?
Anyone 18 years or old may participate in the study. If you are currently under the care of a doctor, we ask you seek their permission.
Do I have to buy oils?
*This is not a medical study