doTERRA Terrazyme Reviews and Testimonials
doTERRA DigestZen TerraZyme Digestive Enzyme Complex is a proprietary blend of active whole-food enzymes and supporting cofactors that are often deficient in cooked, processed, and preservative-laden foods. The powerful combination of digestive enzymes found in DigestZen TerraZyme supports the body’s constant production of enzymes critical for healthy biochemical functions, including healthy digestion of food nutrients and cellular metabolism of nutrients to energy. DigestZen TerraZyme includes a variety of whole-food enzymes that help with the digestion of proteins, fats, complex carbohydrates, sugars, and fiber.
Enzymes are specialized proteins that function as catalysts in almost all cellular functions and chemical reactions throughout the body. Enzymes play a critical role in growth, healing, and reproduction. They are also necessary for breathing, thinking, immune function, hormone regulation, detoxification, and thousands of other biochemical functions. Enzymes are also necessary for digesting food nutrients and converting nutrients to energy in cells.
Enzymes can originate inside and outside the body. Endogenous enzymes are produced in the body and can be classified as metabolic enzymes and digestive enzymes. Metabolic enzymes are active in blood, tissues, and organs. Digestive enzymes are excreted by the liver and pancreas and help the body convert food to usable nutrients. Exogenous enzymes are enzymes originating outside the body and are classified as food enzymes. Food enzymes are found in raw, unprocessed foods and help break down nutrients during digestion.
The body’s ability to constantly produce metabolic and digestive enzymes is limited by raw material availability and production capacity. If our diets do not include sufficient food enzymes to break down the food we eat, our body’s endogenous enzyme resources must be directed toward the production of digestive enzymes to speed conversion of food to bioavailable nutrients. Production capacity directed toward the production of digestive enzymes is capacity not available for the production of important metabolic enzymes.
The body’s constant need to produce digestive enzymes can result in decreased levels of metabolic enzymes that are critical for optimal health and cell function. One example of an important metabolic enzyme is superoxide dismutase (SOD), which protects cells from free-radical molecules. Metabolic enzymes are also necessary for energy production, tissue growth and repair, and managing toxic waste products. When we eat foods that are rich in food enzymes, our bodies can use fewer resources to produce digestive enzymes and have more capacity to create optimal levels of metabolic enzymes.
- Supports healthy digestion and metabolism of enzyme-deficient, processed foods
- Supports conversion of food nutrients to cellular energy
- Promotes gastrointestinal comfort and food tolerance
- Supports healthy production of metabolic enzymes
- Proprietary blend of 10 active whole-food enzymes
- Contains the doTERRA tummy tamer blend of Peppermint, Ginger, and Caraway Seed
- Sodium lauryl sulfate-free HPMC vegetable capsules
- Safe and effective
doTERRA Terrazyme Reviews and Testimonials
- I have seriously tried 1 million enzymes and this is the only one that actually makes my stomach feel good. I have IBS and sibo and it is literally the only one that’s ever made a difference. Highly recommend this product. - Tiffany
- This product has literally revolutionized my gut. I have always used probiotics but have never had results like this. I workout a lot and have NEVER been able to do morning workouts due to my stomach just not being “right.” This product has COMPLETELY changed that!!!! - Kathryn
- I love, love, love this product! My husband and I both use it. We take one capsule with every meal. Sometimes 2 if the food is harder to digest such as meat or corn. You don't feel bloated after eating and I know my digestive system feels a lot better since I've been taking this digestive enzyme. - Nikki
- I have this only for a week. The most obvious result so far is, that it makes me sleep like I didn't sleep since I was child. Yesterday in the afternoon I had some coffee, which usually promises a sleepless night. Plus full moon. And I still slept. - Jackson
- I am allergic/sensitive to a number of items as well as many digestive enzyme products. I’m using this along with PB Assist in an effort to achieve balance and improve my tolerance. I’m guessing it may take a year or three. So far so good! - Brenda
- I have horrific IBS and this actually works! I have been taking these consistently for about a month now, and what a difference. I actually want to eat food. I did not want to do the pharmaceutical route and this was a great alternative. If you’re scared or nervous to try this, please don’t be. Give it a shot. - Michelle
- This absolute best digestive enzymes I've taken. I am recovering from ED and my digestion needs assistance. This digestive enzyme quells any discomfort. I have tried other products in the past but this by far takes the cake (and helps me digest it too :)) - Ivy
- If you have any bloating, cramping or problems with digestion this will save you. I take 1 before each meal or as little as 1-2 a day and that will help significantly. Allows me to eat foods i never would have thought about before. - daisy
- I have nothing bad to say. I had heard from a friend that they took this pill and it helped with their allergies. I have taken it for a month and it really did help with my allergies I would prefer taking this over allegra-d it's much cheaper and less invasive. - Adestrya
- No cramping, bloating just a nice gentle cleansing of the digestive tract. This product helps to re-establish normal and effective bowel movements. Excellent results - Marty
- Great product for me. I have been reading up on Digestive Enzymes and gave this one a try since I already am a fan of GX Assist. This very much helps the stool to be well formed and release easily from the body. I use in conjunction with Fiber Advance gummies on some days. - Reddly
- If you have a sensitivity to wheat these enzymes help your stomach to not enflame or cause spastic reactions. Taken before you eat they keep your digestion process normal. Good to take when you are eating at someone's home where they may not know gluten is in something they've cooked. - Chandra
- I am beyond grateful to have found this! it helps my indigestion and tummy cramps soooo much after eating. I even put it to the test by eating a few things that mess me up normally but they no longer did! totally worth the money! - Kristine
Where to Purchase
Ready to shop wholesale? Get 25% off this product and all other doTERRA products. Membership is free with any kit and there are never any obligations. Just shop and save any time! Learn how to enroll.