doTERRA Tea Tree Essential Oil Reviews and Testimonials
Tea Tree or Melaleuca oil, is best known for its purifying qualities, which make it useful for cleansing the skin and home surfaces, purifying the air, or promoting healthy immune function.
More commonly known as “Tea Tree,” Melaleuca essential oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca tree have been used by the Aboriginal peoples of Australia for centuries. They would apply crushed leaves directly to the skin for a cooling effect. Melaleuca is best known for its purifying properties. It can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to support a healthy complexion. Taken internally, Melaleuca promotes healthy immune function. Melaleuca is frequently used on occasional skin irritations to soothe the skin and diffusing Melaleuca will help purify and freshen the air.
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Promotes healthy immune function when used internally
- Ingest to protect against environmental and seasonal threats
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
- Add 1–2 drops to water, citrus drinks, or veggie caps to support a healthy immune system.
- Combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser for added cleansing properties, or apply to skin after shaving.
- Apply to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keeps nails looking healthy.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
doTERRA Tea Tree Essential Oil Reviews and Testimonials
- Ordered this to clear up my dog's ear infection. It is working and the irritation is almost completely gone. Love this oil and will reorder from same people as it arrived even earlier than promised. - Nancy
- Love this stuff! I've tried other tea tree oils and nothing compares to the doTerra brand. This stuff does wonders for my skin; it's not too harsh, and my complexion has never been better. - Therese
- I've tried everything to get rid of the toenail fungus and nothing worked. After applying this to my toenails for a week, it started to disappear. Now it's completely gone! - Corissa
- I only purchase DoTerra oils for my medicinal needs. I love the quality. I think their oils are costly, but the quality is outstanding. - Donna
- This is my to-go oil. I love that the smell is strong and powerful. Whenever I sprayed (I mix with water) it in my house, it lasts for at least 3 hours. - Madison
- Can't believe it's been this long and I'm finally using this omg... doTERRA is a great brand and pure period! I love most of their oil and love the healing properties. - Annie
- My face is very sensitive around my nose area, with cold season being here, and a little dab of this oil around my nostrils takes the itch away. I put this oil in my shampoo and conditioner also. - Janelle
- It's 100% unmixed oil that not only smells great but can be used for quite a bit of uses.I use it for everything as well as DoTerra Pepperment Lavander and Lemon.DoTerra in my opinion makes the best oils for both the quality and price. - Roldan
- I like this oil, good to use in the defuser and straight on the skin too if you have a weird mole or skin tag seems to make them shrink - Oliver
- Are use this product for blemishes on my skin. It works and smells great. you also get a nice tingling senstation when you use this product. - Tammy
- So much better than the cheap knocknoffs at the grocery stores. I only use melaleuca now, and am very happy with this product. - kim
- Works great. Smells wonderful. Great for adding a nice scent to home made deoderant, and it is also a great topical solution for blemishes. - Marta
- I have a couple of toes with fungus on them...this is the only thing that will remove them. You have to do it two times per day...and they watch good nail grow and the bad grow off...does take time. - Carolyn
- I bought this to help treat ingrown toenails after reading a review online. I normally go every 6 months to have a piece of the nail surgically removed and the injections HURT and only provide temporarily relief, so I have been looking for an alternative. I apply every night with a q-tip after my shower and most of the swelling has gone down. - Evalyn
- This oil is AWESOME! There are to many benefits and/or applications for this oil to name them all. However, I mainly use it for small cuts, rashes, insect bites and more. - Jennifer
- Melaleuca is the best! I bought this because I get allergic reactions to mosquito bites, and I heard that malaleuca helps. Honestly, I have tried all kinds of products out there for relieving mosquito bites with only minimal relief every since I was a toddler... but I'm SO happy this finally worked! I wanted something effective, especially as I was heading to more tropical areas for several months. And as soon as I got mosquito bites, I would dab on a little bit of oil, and it would reduce the overall size, redness, and itchiness significantly. - Aaron
- Candy and some alcohol drinks cause my face to break out. This product erases my ache and smooths my skin. I've never seen anything like it. - Tony
- Works miracles! I bought this for a random skin issue- I get sebaceous cysts. I dab some of this on the area when it becomes inflamed and it goes way without a big flare up. - Sadie
Where to Purchase
Ready to join doTERRA wholesale? Get 25% off this product and all other doTERRA products. Membership is free with any kit and there are never any obligations. Just shop and save any time you want! Learn more about enrolling today.