doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil Reviews and Testimonials
The cleansing, purifying, and invigorating properties of Lemon make it one of the most versatile oils, not to mention the top-selling essential oil that doTERRA offers.
The top-selling doTERRA essential oil, Lemon has multiple benefits and uses. Lemon is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home. When added to water, Lemon provides a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day. Lemon is frequently added to food to enhance the flavor of desserts and main dishes. Taken internally, Lemon provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function. When diffused, Lemon is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to help improve mood.
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion
- Supports healthy respiratory function
Promotes a positive mood
- Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean table, counter-tops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
doTERRA Lemon Essential Oil Reviews and Testimonials
- I love how easy it makes it to clean my kitchen and bath cabinets. A few drops into hot water and dip a rag into the mix and squeeze most all the water out and then I wipe things down, gets rid of all the dirt and grime quickly and smells wonderful - Nicole
- I put a few drops of lemon in my yogurt for breakfast...it's a wonderful taste along with blueberries. I also use it equally with lime in my water bottles throughout the day - Kathryne
- I used it to remove sticky residue left over after a name tag went through the washer and dryer. And just yesterday my husband was fixing a leak under our sink using the FlexPaste advertised on TV. He had it all over his hands so I said, "here hold out your hands" and I dumped about 8 drops in his hands and as he rubbed he said, "hey this works!" Uh huh...😂 - Joyce
- I've been trying very hard to quit my Diet Mt. Dew addiction. It was all I would drink. A friend gave me a 5ml bottle of Lemon doTERRA to try so I decided I would try to increase my water consumption. (Not a big fan of water.) I put a couple of drops in my ice water. I found it to be very refreshing! I am now drinking water the majority of the time so I'm buying more! At first it seemed expensive, but the 5ml bottle lasted me almost 1 month. I was spending far more on my soda. Not only am I treating my body better, I'm saving money! - Kas
- One of my kids left gum in their pocket and it went though the washer and dryer. I used Lemon oil to get it off the drum of the dryer - Heidi
- The perfect oil to remove the ink of a pen in your washer. Lemon oil has SO many uses. I use it with my Apple/cranberry/hibiscus tea everyday along with my water. In my cleaners as well as to remove sticky residue from items. - Jeanne
- This is the only lemon oil I've found that smells like the fruit rather than the rind. It doesn't have any bitter scent and I love that! I personally only use essential oils for creating a pleasant scent via diffuser, so I can't say if it has any irritating effects on the skin or what it tastes like. - Jamie
- Wonderful essential oil by doTERRA. I find the lemon scent to be exceptional...almost like a lemon zest from the oil of the lemon peel. This is the true doTERRA essential oil. Very high quality and excellent service from the seller. Very happy in every way with this purchase!! - Jeanne
- Great for taking off labels and glue. Spritz counters with lemon and water vinegar mix. Drink in my water and green smoothie. Just treated all my wooden spoons with it on a cotton ball. Kitchen smells great! 💛 - Dawn
- I use it to clean my faucets.... super shiny. Add a couple of drops to my polish rah. Good as new! I also add a couple of drops to steaming hot water as I mop up my hard wood floors. Boy oh boy are they left shining a Smelling great for days!!! - Elvia
- When cutting back my Rosemary plant, the sap that won't wash off with soap and water comes off instantly with lemon! 💕👍🏼 - Kelly
- I like to add lemon oil to my wash. It help take the funk out of towels that have been sitting damp in a hamper all week. - Melinda
- If you like citrus scent.....this is for you. doTERRA is all natural and you can use as aromatherapy, topically or internally. It has an authentic lemon smell and is a pick me up when I am tired. A little pricey but worth it. Plain and simple. - Wendy
- Love this stuff. I use 3-4 drops of Lemon Oil in ice water with a little bit of Stevia in a 16oz container and I've got the best Lemonade without the sugar or the calories or any bitter face! I'm hooked and can't live without it. - Beth
Being short I don't clean the top of stove hood as much as I probably should... same with the top of my refrigerator. Lemon oil in a spray bottle works like like magic!!! It cuts through the crud super fast!! It works way better than any other cleaning product I have under sink. I've also used it to clean my cupboard doors... just spray it on, put a little baking soda on my sponge and wipe the cupboard door. No more grime - especially around the handles!! LOVE Lemon Essential Oil!! Thanks doTERRA! - Cheryl
- A few drops of lemon to give my car a fresh cleaning and scent after winter....when the weather warms , I'll clean the car carpets of all that winter smell.. - Dianne
- I used Lemon on the top of my glass stove yesterday, worked marvelously! It made the glass squeaky clean! I'm stoked! Saving me monies....now that makes a hubby happy! Trust me happy hubby...priceless! Lol - Collette
- Got a grease stain out of my favourite shirt, and I tried everything else first. Shake on a few drops, let sit 20 mins, wash in hot water. - Megan
- In my water first thing in the morning. I baked some almond meal cookies with lemon oil in them for tonight's class. I love it for removing sticky residue and for cleaning and polishing all sorts of furniture and household items - April
- I was having a sore throat, so I purchased this item and just a couple of drops in warm water soothed my throat. Thank you! - Musette
- This is the best oil! I love to drink water everyday but it gets old. With this lemon oil I am happy to brag that I am able to drink 8-10 pints of water daily. I crave my water now. It is also delicious in your smoothies and lemon blueberry muffins.. Thank you! - Chris
- I tried this oil in a mixture for windows. Just spray on and wipe with paper towel then rub again with another piece. Glass was so clean it looks like there are no windows. Effortless cleaning and the house smells amazing. - Cecily
Where to Purchase
Ready to join doTERRA wholesale? Get 25% off this product and all other doTERRA products. Membership is free with any kit and there are never any obligations. Just shop and save any time you want! Learn more.