doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil Reviews and Testimonials
Lavender is often considered a must-have oil to keep on hand at all times due to its versatile uses, including calming and relaxing properties that promote peaceful sleep and ease feelings of tension.
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume. Its calming and relaxing qualities, when taken internally, continue to be Lavender’s most notable attributes. Applied topically, Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Taken internally, Lavender reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep
- Helps ease feelings of tension.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil Reviews and Testimonials
- A little experience: 2 nights ago I burnt 3 of my fingers on a 250 degrees Celsius hot pan. 😬 I cooled it quickly and then used lavender oil every 10-20 minutes. It helped IMMEDIATELY! Yesterday the burnt skin was still sensitive to warmth, but I could touch and use the fingers normally. I also applied Frankincense and Helichrysum yesterday. Wow!!! Today, feels like nothing happened! Only one finger shows something like a dry blister, the others none! You can definitely see the burnt skin area, but that’s it. Like nothing happened! Never ever had such an amazing healing from a burn than with the oils, especially Lavender! Love it!!!! - Carolin
- My entire life anything “lavender” made me sneeze and I couldn’t stand the smell of it. I was hesitant to even try DoTERRA lavender, even though I loved everything else about your oils! I am so glad I did. It is my favorite EO and I use it every day(for the last 4 years), for so many different things. But mainly for my allergies! Thank you, doterra for being the absolute best! - Kim
- Prior to finding doTERRA, Lavender he was definitely not my favorite! So many synthetic 'lavenders'on the market 🙃 - Christine
- Wonderful for many things, even calms my little dog, a few drops around his ears and mouth help calm him - Sharon
- I’m sipping tea at this very moment with a drop of lavender and lemon in it! Lavender is also part of my twice daily “pain” protocol! - Beth
- Just put lavender on my wool dryer ball this morning! Lol omg we use Lavender for so much! From keeping my cats calm in a diffuser to mosquito bites or anything calming! Love it! - Wanda
- I use Lavender on my legs with Balance for my restless legs! I LOVE the combo. and sleep like a baby! - Joyce
- I use it for its calming properties at night. When I drop a dresser on my foot or cut my finger it works fast in providing comfort. My dau had her nails done and the technician cut her finger. Lavender helped with the sensitivity. It's a winner! - Zanetta
- I use it any time I have a burn--so fast and I didn't even get blisters or scarring! And I mix 2 drops with 2 drops of peppermint and 2 of lemon with a bit of water in a shot glass for my allergies. Again, very fast acting. - Karen
- I hated lavender when I first tried it but honestly it saved my life. I have ptsd and friends said it would help. It really did. It calmed my anxiety and my depression until I could find proper treatment. It’s still my go to for everything and I have bottles and rollers everywhere so I’m never without. I panic if I can’t find it. I also use for burns, blisters, acne and bug bites. I diffuse during storms and it calms my shepherd immediately. - Christa
- I've used Lavender many times for burns with great success!! Also as part of my treatment for skin issues. I also used it for aching muscles following Tim Hightower's advice--worked wonderfully!!! - Linda
- When I have 'one of those nights' where I am awake at 2am....that's the first thing I reach for.....amazing.....a few drops on the feet....wonderful! - Janice
- For years I suffered painful excema ... Doterra Lavender oil was the only thing that helped my red, raw and puffy skin. In the years that I used it I never got a skin infection which is amazing considering my skin was raw over 50% of my body and it was open and weeping. ❤️ - Daniella
- It worked wonders on nasty pressure blisters on my husband's hands when he reroofed a house. Took the pain out and he was able to work with them and by the time the project was done a few days later they were healed. - Anita
- Lavender is the oil I have to replace the most often, since it is used more than anything in my household. - Jessie
- Love lavender!! Not only is it calming (in baths or diffusing for sleep), but just breathing it in makes my sore throat go away when I’m sick. I diffuse it often with lots of different oils. 🙂 - Patti
- I love the scent of course but even more important to me is the versatility this beautiful oil has to change our mood, calm our skin , help with seasonal issues, first aid uses and so much more. This is one oil (of many) that I refuse to be without! Thank you doTERRA for this "Gift of the Earth"! - Michelle
- Love lavender oil. I wear everyday, it is so relaxing & calming. Also, use Lavender & Serenity every Evening. Helps getting to sleep & getting back to sleep. In addition, sleep is just one benefit. Lavender has helped with pain control, skin softener with FCO, skin irritation, bug bites, itching, feelings of anxiousness. - Marty
- I have battled rosacea for 20 years. I attended a doTerra class where we made oatmeal soap with lavender essential oil and the difference in my skin has been phenomenal. I will never use another soap again. I still need my prescription cream at night but lavender has made the condition so much more manageable. Everyone has noticed - Jen
- One of my favorite oils. Put it on my sunburned tops of my feet this summer, no blistering or peeling, and believe me they would have. Took the pain and sting right out. I also diffuse this with peppermint and Breathe to help with sleep and my allergy issues. ❤ - Shari
Ways to Purchase
Ready to join doTERRA wholesale? Get 25% off this product and all other doTERRA products. Membership is free with any kit and there are never any obligations. Just shop and save any time you want! Learn more.