doTERRA Mālama Nurturing Blend
The heart of doTERRA lies in the way we care for our partners, customers, communities, and the earth. We see this same mission—being good stewards and using the precious gifts of the earth to share hope and healing with others—in Hawaiian culture, the word for this is mālama.
Like the breathtaking beauty and vibrant culture of the islands of Hawaii, Mālama Nurturing Blend captures the magic and energy of this land and its people. Blissfully fresh and warm, Mālama is a sparkling combination of bright citrus, enchanting floral, and centering wood aromas. This blend is intended to be your daily reminder to mālama—nurture and take care of—yourself, your communities, and your environment.
The blend’s Naio Wood and ‘Iliahi (Hawaiian Sandalwood) are sourced in the Kealakekua Mountain Reserve, a doTERRA Co-Impact Sourcing® partner and home to the largest reforestation effort in Hawaii’s history. Mālama i ka ‘āina—when you take care of the land, it takes care of you.
- Creates a bright, uplifting, and engaging atmosphere
- Encourages a healthy perspective with an energizing aroma
- Enhances and refreshes personal and work surroundings
- Diffuse in your favorite doTERRA diffuser throughout the day.
- Blend with doTERRA SPA Hand & Body Lotion or a carrier oil for a comforting massage experience.
- Put one to two drops onto your wrists or diffuser jewelry.
- Add five to eight drops to dryer sheets or balls to add a delightful aroma to your laundry.
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Tropical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Wild Orange, Cedarwood, Coriander, Amyris, Lemongrass, Magnolia Flower, Ylang Ylang, Pepper Sichuan, Bucchu Aged, Naio Wood, Hawaiian Sandalwood
Fruity, woody, floral
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.