doTERRA Davana Touch Roll-on
Native to southern India, Davana essential oil is a flirtatious, sensual oil with an aroma that is different on each person.
Pre-diluted in a convenient roller bottle with Fractionated Coconut Oil, Davana Touch is easy to apply to the skin. Davana, Artemisia pallens, is also known as Dhavanam, or by its Sanskrit name, Damanaka. The plant is native to southern India and is commonly found in home gardens in India.
As an aromatic herb, the plant is cultivated for its fragrant leaves and flowers, which are used in decorations, religious offerings, and, of course, the essential oil. The leaves of the plant are also frequently seen in floral bouquets and flower arrangements.
The davana plant is a member of the daisy family and is a relative of Roman and German chamomile as well as sunflowers. The essential oil is steam distilled from the flower, leaf, and stem of the plant.
- Help maintain the look of healthy skin and is great to add to your personal care routine.
- An alluring, captivating personal fragrance.
- Add Davana Touch to your pure-fume wardrobe.
- Simply roll Davana onto your wrists and neck and enjoy the unique aroma that your personal body chemistry creates with this essential oil.
- Rub in palms and inhale deeply
- Add to a skin care routine
- Sweet, warm, exotic scent with fruity tones and a hint of wood.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.