doTERRA On Guard Multi-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate
doTERRA On Guard Cleaner Concentrate is designed to be the ideal natural cleaner. It is fortified with the proprietary doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils, which provide natural protection against certain environmental factors while elevating the overall cleaning capability.
This powerful essential oil blend is combined with plant-based derivatives that provide a non-toxic and biodegradable way to clean and eliminate odors, so it is safe for loved ones as well as the environment.
The multi-purpose capabilities of doTERRA On Guard Cleaner Concentrate make it perfect to expertly clean hard surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom, or any room, leaving behind a clean and invigorating scent.
- Proprietary doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oil provides natural protection by keeping surrounding areas clean and safe
- Plant-based surfactants help improve the cleaning process as well as contribute to a product that is safe for you, your family, and the environment
- No preservatives added, helping to provide a safe and effective household cleaning product
Directions for Use
- MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANER: Mix 2 tbsp of concentrate per 24 oz. of water
- BATHROOMS: Mix 3 tbsp of concentrate per 24 oz. of water
- DISHES: Mix 3 tbsp of concentrate per gallon of water
- TOUGH JOBS: Apply concentrate directly on designated area and let soak.
What’s the difference between doTERRA On Guard® Cleaner Concentrate and abode™ Multipurpose Surface Cleaner Concentrate?
Abode™ Multipurpose Surface Cleaner Concentrate offers the new aroma and cleansing properties of abode Refreshing Blend, plus cleaning power amplified by thymol. It was also specifically designed to be super simple—one dilution ratio and one clear use: spray on surfaces to clean them!
doTERRA On Guard® Cleaner Concentrate has varying dilution instructions, based on the use. At the end of the day, they’re both great products, of course.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.