doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend
doTERRA Serenity has a calming aroma that creates a restful environment at bedtime.
The soothing and grounding aroma of doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend is magical mix of CPTG® Lavender, Cedarwood, Coriander, Ylang Ylang, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Vetiver, and Sandalwood essential oils with hints of Tonka Bean and Vanilla Absolute, creating a calming, tranquil atmosphere. Apply one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to help reduce life’s daily stressors, or diffuse at night as a part of a positive sleep practice or leverage the Lavender in Serenity to help quiet a restless baby or child.
Diffuse in conjunction with taking the doTERRA Serenity Softgels to help you find sweet dreams and a good night’s sleep.
- Creates a calming atmosphere
- Provides a relaxing aroma
- Creates a restful environment at bedtime
- Encourages a tranquil atmosphere
- Diffuse at night to calm a restless baby or child.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep. Use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lesson tension.
- Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply 2–3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply 1-2 drops to desired area. May dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Purchase the Serenity Sleep System
Purchase the doTERRA Serenity Sleep System to maximum the sleep benefits of all products working together and save money too.
Take the doTERRA Serenity Sleep Course
In this free, self-paced doTERRA Serenity Sleep Course, we will delve into the science of sleep, uncovering the factors that influence our sleep quality and the importance of a restful night's sleep for our physical, mental, and emotional health.
Essential Oils and Sleep eBook
Download the Essential Oils and Sleep eBook and learn which essential oils work best to put you fast and deep asleep.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.