doTERRA Bergamot Essential Oil
With both calming and uplifting abilities, Bergamot can dissipate anxious feelings while simultaneously providing cleansing and purifying benefits.
Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive. Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin. In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee. Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings. It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
- Help relieve headaches
- Help relieve colds and cough
- Symptomatic relief of acne and boils
- Symptomatic relief of eczema and dermatitis
- Relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises, and burns
- Used as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits
- Change regular tea to Earl Grey with the addition of Bergamot
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming and relaxing massage
- Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. May dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.