doTERRA Birch Essential Oil
Native to Canada and the United States, Birch trees can grow up to 75 feet in height. Its peeling bark provides powerful therapeutic benefits, making birch essential oil highly valued and sought-after. Similar to Wintergreen, Birch has a sweet, spicy, and minty aroma that can be detected in toothpaste, gum, and sore muscle applications - to name some of its many uses.
Birch is very effective in promoting circulation, making it ideal for massage therapy and to soothe sore joints and muscles. Diffusing and inhaling Birch supports clear airways and breathing while stimulating the mind and enhancing Focus. Birch can be applied topically and is beneficial and purifying the skin and maintaining a clear, healthy complexion.
Sourcing pure, unadulterated Birch essential oil is difficult, so historically it’s only been available in small volumes. After a long time diligently searching, doTERRA has partnered with a Pennsylvanian family to sustainably produce pure Birch essential oil. This family has even kept generational records of their expertise, making it possible to offer Birch permanently.
- Frequently used in massage therapy and to soothe sore muscles and joints
- Supports healthy circulation
- Promotes clear breathe and healthy respiratory function
- Beneficial for oily skin conditions
- Stimulating aroma promotes feelings of strength, warmth, and vitality
- Promotes healthy-looking skin.
- Diffuse a drop or two to encourage a stimulating, energizing environment
- Place a few drops on cotton balls and put in closets, gym bags, shoes, or other areas in need of refreshing
- Dilute with a carrier oil and massage into the muscles and joints
Sweet, spicy, minty.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical Use: Apply 1-2 to desired area. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil to minimize skin sensitivity.
Listen to the Birch Oil Podcast
Find out why the Birch tree is so incredible. Listen to the doTERRA Birch Essential Oil Podcast (9:35)
Download the Birch Oil eBook
Learn more about the origins, sourcing methods and uses of doTERRA birch essential oil by downloading the doTERRA Birch Oil eBook.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.