doTERRA MetaPWR Softgels
MetaPWR Metabolic Blend Softgels contain the MetaPWR™ Metabolic Blend in easy-to-swallow, tapioca softgel. Developed by dōTERRA clinical researchers, the blend is a
proprietary balanced ratio of CPTG® Grapefruit, Lemon, Peppermint, Ginger, and Cinnamon Bark essential oils and can serve as an important part of a daily healthy metabolic regimen when used internally.
An unpublished, preclinical study suggests this blend may target and reduce adipose fat
cells while also protecting cells and tissues against oxidative stress, but more confirming clinical research is needed regarding these conclusions.
MetaPWR Metabolic Blend Softgels—part of the MetaPWR Metabolic System—are created to support healthy lifestyle regimens focused on increased energy and vitality, metabolic health, and weight management to add health to your lifespan.
- No GMO
- No Soy
- No Preservatives
- No Dairy
- No Gluten
- No Artificial Sweeteners or Flavors
- May decrease appetite, support mindful eating, and improve exercise performance
- May support healthy fat metabolism, according to preclinical research
- May protect cells and tissue, pre-clinical research suggests
- Promotes a healthy digestive system
- Grapefruit Oil: Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados,” Grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes.
- Lemon Oil: Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rind of the fruit.
- Peppermint Oil: The peppermint plant is a hybrid of water mint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linnaeus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint oil from other products.
- Ginger Oil: doTERRA Ginger essential oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant—the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system.
- Cinnamon Bark Oil: Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers
- Medium Chain Triglycerides: Keto friendly lipids from coconuts
- Tapioca Starch: Sourced from Tapioca root
- Glycerin: A natural preservative sourced from coconut. It’s used as a medium for lipids and oils to help maintain their activity and potency.
- Maltitol: Sustainably sourced from gluten-free non-GMO vegetable
- Water: You know this one. Good ole H2O.
Directions for Use
Take 3-5 capsules throughout the day as needed. Bottle contains 90 softgels.
- How to Use doTERRA MetaPWR Blend Products
- MetaPWR System. A revolution in metabolic health
- MetaPWR Frequently Asked Questions
Get the MetaPWR Starter Kit today!
doTERRA MetaPWR Starter Kit
Includes free shipping and wholesale membership.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.