Why is Rose Essential Oil so Precious?
It takes approximately 60,000 fresh petals to produce 5 mL of precious Rose essential oil through the steam distillation process. Because of that low yield, Rose is very hard to come by. But the scarcity of Rose is only a minor factor in its value in the essential oil world. The essence of one of the world’s most beautiful and aromatic flowers produces one of the most complex, distinctive, and health-benefiting essential oils.
Benefits of Rose Essential Oil
- Rose is a profoundly calming essential oil. Participants in human clinical trials self-reported reduced feelings of stress from aromatic use of Rose essential oil
- Pure rose oil helps to cleanse the skin and regulate moisture levels.
How to Use Rose Essential Oil
- Diffuse throughout the day to reduce feelings of stress and anxiousness.
- Add 1–2 drops to hand and body lotion to promote even skin tone and balance moisture levels.
- Combine Rose with Lavender and Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing massage.
- Make it a part of your daily face-cleansing regimen. Dilute and apply topically to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
Shop doTERRA Rose Essential Oil
Sharing is Caring! click to share.