Originating from Southern India, Lemongrass essential oil has been used as an ingredient in many soups, teas, curries and seafood in the Asian cuisine. When combined with food or beverage, dōTERRA Lemongrass promotes healthy digestion.
- Supports healthy digestion when taken in a capsule
- Combine with a carrier oil for soothing massage
- Apply diluted after a long run for a refreshing feeling
- Combine equal parts Fractionated Coconut Oil and Lemongrass oil for a massage after a hard workout.
- Use to flavor entrées and meat dishes while promoting healthy digestion.
- Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
- Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
- Lemongrass essential oil naturally repels insects.
Dilute to use during a back massage to relish in the purifying and soothing benefits Lemongrass essential oil offers. Diffusing Lemongrass in the mornings to heighten your awareness or to help ward against outdoor pests.