Expertly crafted to evoke the unspoken strength and love of a hero's heart, the aroma of Amāvī™ Touch is one you won’t soon forget. Deep, earthy, and mysteriously alluring, this blend was created to support the fearless in spirit and mighty in heart--in other words, dad!
Buddha Wood, Balsam Fir, Black Pepper, Hinoki, and Patchouli essential oils and Cocoa extract in a base combine for an aromatic experience crafted just for him, all in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil for easy application and sensitive skin.
Uses and Benefits:
- Apply Amavi Touch as an exotic smelling aftershave. Fractionated Coconut Oil is moisturizing to the skin, while the tree oils from the Amavi Touch blend gently cleanse and help improve the appearance of skin.
- Roll onto beard and massage into hairs as an all-in-one beard oil. Fractionated Coconut Oil moisturizes skin and conditions beard hairs while the wood essential oils in the Amavi blend help to maintain healthy looking skin and hair.
- Use Amavi Touch as a unique personal fragrance or cologne. Its aroma is unique and enticing, and works to enhance and highlight individual body chemistry, so it’s woody and earthy aroma never smells quite the same on any two people.
- Utilize Amavi Touch during daily practices of personal mastery or meditation. Amavi’s strong aroma helps create an environment of balance and harmony. Simply roll it onto your wrists, neck, or other pulse points and inhale during moments of reflection. Keep a bottle at your desk or roll a small amount onto the collar of your shirt to carry the grounding scent with you throughout your workday.
What's in the Amavi Touch Blend?
- Buddha Wood essential oil and Balsam Fir essential oil both offer rich, grounding aromas. Tree oils are known for their ability to create an atmosphere of stability and strength.
- Black Pepper essential oil adds a powerful, unique, spicy dimension to the aroma of Amavi.
- Hinoki essential oil comes from the Japanese hinoki tree. It smells fresh, airy, and slightly balsamic, while offering soothing benefits to the skin.
- Patchouli essential oil has an earthy scent. It is a well-loved constituent in colognes and perfumes, and the pure essential oil is hailed for its numerous skin benefits.
- Cocoa extract brings a dark, rich, exotic aromatic note to this blend. Amavi Touch wouldn’t be the same without it!
- Prediluted in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil. This helps reduce any skin sensitivity as well as increases absorption.
The name “Amāvī” comes from the Latin saying “Veni, Vidi, Amavi,” which translates to “I came, I saw, I loved.”
Where to Purchase