What is doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash?
doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash is a gentle, healthy alternative to harsh soaps that may dry and irritate sensitive skin. A safe, natural soap that's free of toxins and effectively designed to cleanse the hands better than any other natural solution.
Fortified with the power of doTERRA's On Guard Protective Blend that will provide an invigorating aroma of essential oils, leaving your hands smelling fresh and citrus clean.
Uses and Benefits
- The perfect addition to any bathroom or kitchen
- Not only do the essential oils nourish and cleanse the skin, but this formula is also pH balanced to help protect the skin’s moisture barriers—keeping your hands from drying out after use.
- Produces a fresh, invigorating, citrus scent every time you use it. The doTERRA On Guard Protective blend includes essential oils like Wild Orange, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary, which contribute to a refreshing and invigorating scent.
- The cleansing properties of the essential oils in the doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash make it a safe, effective cleanser for the entire family
How to Make doTERRA On Guard Foaming Hand Wash
- 3 cups Distilled Water
- 3/4 cup Pure Castile Soap
- 1 tbsp 60% or higher Rubbing Alcohol (optional)
- 15 drops doTERRA's On Guard Essential Oil (or cleaner concentrate)
- 15 drops Wild Orange Essential Oil
- 15 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Foaming dispenser of choice
If you do not have dōTERRA On Guard, you can substitute it with a blend of Cinnamon Essential Oil, Wild Orange Essential Oil and Clove Essential Oil, or try adding your own blend of oils that have cleansing and purifying properties!
- Mix the water and Castile Soap into a large bowl
- Add all the essential oils
- Stir slowly to prevent creating too many bubbles.
- Pour into the foaming dispenser of your choice or use doTERRA's On Guard Foaming Hand Wash Dispenser. Pump the dispenser once or twice, dispensing the foam into the hands. Work the soap into a lather using warm water and rinse thoroughly.