An essential oil disinfectant spray is a safer, more natural way to kill up to 99.9% of the germs your family comes in contact with every day on commonly touched hard and soft surfaces. Also helps to prevents mold and mildew from growing and eliminate odors at the source.
Commercial disinfectant sprays often contain harsh chemicals and other toxic ingredients. Start transforming your home into a toxic free environment without giving up on the effectiveness of the solution.
- Rubbing alcohol (70% or higher)
- 1/2 tsp hydrogen peroxide
- 30 drops Tea Tree essential oil
- 15 drops Lemon essential oil
- 15 drops Lavender essential oil
- 15 drops Eucalyptus essential oil
- 16 oz glass spray bottle
- Fill the spray bottle most of the way full with the alcohol through a funnel
- Add the hydrogen peroxide and essential oils
- Add a spray top and shake well before each use
- Tags: DIY