doTERRA Eucalyptus Essential Oil
A new doTERRA eucalyptus blend essential oil. The primary chemical component is eucalyptol, which is where this essential oil blend gets many of its benefits.
Australia is home to more than 700 types of fast-growing, flowering evergreens known as eucalyptus. Part of the myrtle family (Myrtaceae), these plants can grow to 60 feet tall and 15 feet wide. doTERRA has selected five unique species to create its proprietary Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus radiata, E. polybractea, E. kochii, E. loxophleba, and E. globulus. The primary chemical component of these species is eucalyptol (1,8-Cineole), which is where this essential oil blend gets many of its benefits. The camphoraceous, herbaceous aroma can be revitalizing. Due to the oil’s main constituent, 1,8 cineole,
Eucalyptus also has cleansing properties. Use aromatically or topically to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways. Eucalyptus also adds to a soothing massage.
- Creates a calm atmosphere during stressful circumstances
- May have cleansing properties due to its main constituent 1,8 cineole
- Provides a cooling sensation, which may contribute to feelings of open airways
- Diffuse or put a few drops on the hands, place them over the nose, and inhale deeply
- Place one to two drops on the floor of your shower for a spa-like experience
- Add to a carrier oil or lotion during a soothing massage
- Use as an air freshener and room deodorizer
Eucalyptus radiata, Eucalytus polybractea, Eucalyptus kochii, Eucalyptus loxophleba, Eucalyptus globulus
Camphoraceous, Medicinal, Herbaceous
Directions for Use
Aromatic use: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. May dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.