doTERRA On Guard Hand Sanitizing Mist - 2 Pack
doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist purifies hands by eliminating bacteria and other germs on the skin. The moisturizing formula effectively cleanses hands without drying the skin, while the doTERRA On Guard blend of CPTG of essential oils provides an uplifting citrus spice aroma.
We all know the protecting power of doTERRA On Guard essential oil blend and the wonders it does for us in helping our families and homes with environmental threats. Sometimes we’re on the go and wish that doTERRA On Guard could be in a format that’s handy, convenient, and easy to use. In other words, sometimes we wish we had a sanitizer with the added benefits of doTERRA On Guard CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils. Now we have doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist.
doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Mist purifies hands by eliminating 99.9 percent of bacteria and other germs on the skin through an extremely fine, quick drying mist. Infused with a natural apple extract, the moisturizing formula will not dry out the skin and leaves hands feeling soft and smooth. doTERRA On Guard blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary CPTG essential oils provides an uplifting citrus spice aroma and its protective benefits. The naturally derived active ingredient, ethyl alcohol, gives the mist antiseptic properties to effectively cleanse hands and prevent the spread of bacteria. Sanitizing hands with the convenient mist is perfect for traveling, school, work, and on-the-go families.
- Effective against 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend provides an invigorating citrus spice aroma
- Infused with moisturizing apple extract
- Cleanses hands when soap and water are unavailable
- Convenient size for travel and on-the-go use
- Use to sanitize hands after touching gym equipment, door handles, and shopping carts
Directions for Use
Shake well before use. Apply one to two mists directly to hands; rub together until dry.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.