doTERRA Palmarosa Essential Oil
Also known as Indian geranium, Palmarosa essential oil has a rose-like scent that makes it a beautiful addition to your essential oil collection. Like Rose, it is an essential oil known for its natural skin benefits..
doTERRA sources pure Palmarosa oil from Nepal. Although the name might suggest that it comes from a rose or flower, the essential oil is actually derived from grass!
Native to Southeast Asia, the grass grows well thanks to the humid, wetland environment. It is harvested by steam distilling the leaves and stems of the grass, which produces a clear or pale-yellow oil. It takes approximately 2.3 pounds of palmarosa to produce 5 mL of Palmarosa essential oil.
Palmarosa is high in geraniol, which is known for its powerful skin benefits. This makes it an ideal oil to incorporate as part of your skincare routine. When added to your favorite doTERRA skincare product line, Palmarosa essential oil can promote and support healthy- and youthful-looking skin.
- Soothing and Refreshing
- Healthy and youthful-looking skin
- Rejuvenate the skin
- Diffuse to create a welcoming atmosphere
- Dilute in a carrier oil as part of a relaxing massage
- Add two drops to a soothing Epsom salt bath
- Combine with your favorite doTERRA facial cleanser to support youthful-looking skin
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in a diffuser.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.