doTERRA MetaPWR Advantage with Collagen + NMN (2 Pack)
As you age, so does your metabolic function. Your metabolism influences your energy, weight, body composition and even your cognitive performance. MetaPWR Advantage was developed by doTERRA researchers to help maintain healthy cell and organ function, to keep you mentally energized, and help promote healthy weight and body composition. Combined with healthy lifestyle choices, taking MetaPWR Advantage once a day can help fortify your metabolic health. MetaPWR Advantage contains NMN and resveratrol and although more confirming clinical research is needed, preclinical studies suggest metabolic health is bolstered by increasing NADH and NAD production in the body and activating the SIRT longevity genes. Advantage also contains nine types of collagen tripeptides from marine sources, which may improve skin elasticity, density and firmness, support lean muscle and connective tissue.
MetaPWR Advantage Dietary Supplement—part of the MetaPWR Metabolic System—is created to support healthy lifestyle regimens focused on increased energy and vitality, metabolic health, and weight management to add health to your lifespan. Lemon-Orange Flavor and other natural flavors.
No GMO, No Dairy, No Soy, No Gluten, No Preservatives, No Artificial Sweeteners or Flavors
- May help sustain vigorous metabolic activity to promote youthful function of cells and organ systems
- Contains nine types of collagen tripeptides which clinical research has shown to boost skin appearance by promoting skin density, increasing firmness, decreasing wrinkles, and improving hydration
- Includes vitamin C which promotes collagen biosynthesis
- Contains ingredients that promote a healthy circulatory system, nervous system, and mitochondria
- Supports the functioning of healthy bones
Marine Collagen: Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and performs important roles across its 28 different types. MetaPWR Advantage includes 9 types of collagen. Our collagen is sourced from sustainably harvested cold-water marine fish and has been hydrolyzed (predigested) by endo- and exo-nuclease enzymes known as proteases. These enzymes create small tripeptide fragments of three amino acid sequences for optimal absorption. Other collagens in the market—whether from land animals or marine sources—typically contain tripeptide content of 15–35%. MetaPWR Advantage collagen contains more than 70% tripeptide fragments for superior absorption (in some cases, up to 12 times more absorbable). Contains: Fish (Tilapia, Cod, Basa, Sea Bass) from Italy
- Collagen type I is related to skin beauty
- Collagen type II is related to bone protection and is the main component of cartilage
- Collagen type IV is the main protein of the basement membrane, connecting the dermis and the epidermis and forming a network structure to make the basement membrane malleable.
- Collagen type V is related to the regular arrangement of collagen fibers, stabilizing the structures of type I and type II collagen.
- Collagen type VI maintains mechanical function in the cell, supporting both muscle function and cell membrane integrity. Additionally, this collagen type inhibits oxidative damage and apoptosis.
- Collagen type IX is an important component of cartilage and is mainly distributed in the cartilage cells of growth plates, joints, and intervertebral discs.
- Collagen type XXV inhibits the fibrillation of amyloid beta peptide.
- Col1a2 protein is collagen fibrillin.
- Vacuolar protein sorting 37A is involved in cell growth and differentiation
- Other Ingredients: Liposomal Vitamin C, Sea Buckthorn Fruit Extract, NMN Enriched Yeast, Resveratrol Enriched Yeast, Red Orange Fruit Extract, Rose Apple Fruit Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Grapefruit Peel, Lemon Peel, Peppermint Leaf, Ginger Rook, Cinnamon Bark, NADH, Phytoceramides from Rice, Soluble Tapioca Fiber, Gum Acacia, Citric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Gluconate, Natural Flavors, Steviol Glycosides, Rebaudioside A, Beta-Carotene (Color)
Directions for Use
Take 1 sachet per day. Pour into 5 - 8 ounces of cold or room temperature water and shake or stir well. doTERRA MetaPWR Advantage with Collagen + NMN contains 30 sachets.
Commonly Asked Questions
Can I take MetaPWR Advantage on an empty stomach?
Yes, you can take on an empty stomach.
Is MetaPWR Advantage gluten free?
Yes. It is gluten free, dairy free, corn free, and keto-friendly. The products are also free of maltodextrin, carrageenan, glyphosate, artificial sweeteners, and added sugars.
When’s the ideal time to take MetaPWR Advantage?
If you're already living a vigorous lifestyle, taking it in the morning or with lunch may best suit you. Otherwise late afternoon or evening may be the ideal time.
How does doTERRA Collagen compare to others?
doTERRA Collagen offers more collagen types, more tri-peptides, superior marine sources, most testing, more other powerful ingredients, more targeted body areas AND all for less cost per serving that most other collagens.
- How to Use MetaPWR Advantage with Collagen + NMN
- MetaPWR System. A revolution in metabolic health
- MetaPWR Frequently Asked Questions
- doTERRA MetaPWR Collagen PowerPoint Presentation
Get the doTERRA MetaPWR Kit!
All MetaPWR products. Most Benefits. Biggest savings.
Total price only: $179.00*
*Includes free shipping, free pebble diffuser and free doTERRA wholesale membership.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.