doTERRA Game Changer Kit
Achieve your goals with a little help from our Game Changer Kit. Has three products to help support your new exercise regimen. The kit includes:
The Game Changer Kit products deliver the perfect complements to your work out, whether you're just getting started or you live at the gym. Deep Blue Rub provides a comforting sensation of cooling and warmth to problem areas. With doTERRA's top-selling Deep Blue essential oil blend of Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Blue Tansy, German Chamomile, Helichrysum, and Osmanthus, Deep Blue Rub is an essential addition to your gym bag designed to help soothe tired muscles and joints. Use Copaiba oil for whole-body wellness. it supports the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and immune system. Research indicates that the aroma of Peppermint oil has the potential to decrease perceived exertion in high intensity activities and that oral supplementation may positively influence several markers of performance. To promote optimal performance, try diffusing Peppermint in your home gym or adding a drop to a glass of water before an intense workout.
Deep Blue Rub
- Formulated with the Deep Blue proprietary blend of essential oils and other powerful ingredients
- Provides a cooling and soothing sensation to targeted areas
- Supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, and digestive systems when ingested
- Powerful antioxidant benefits when taken internally
- Internal use helps calm, soothe, and support the nervous system
- The sharp, sweet scent of Peppermint essential oil is energizing and exhilarating
- Peppermint relieves head and neck tension and promotes clear airways
Uses and Applications
- Use Deep Blue Rub as part of a soothing massage after strenuous activity.
- Take a drop of Copaiba in the morning to support your cardiovascular system.
- Place a drop of Peppermint in your palm and inhale before starting your workout for an extra burst of energy.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.