doTERRA Yoga Collection
An exclusive trio of CPTG essential oil blends designed by doTERRA for the yogi in you. Anchor, Align, and Arise are the perfect blends to enhance your life and yoga practice. These blends provide aromas to steady, center, and enlighten your spirit through every breath while strengthening and stretching your body.
Combining the best of yoga and aromatherapy, the doTERRA Yoga Collection is the perfect addition to your practice or daily life. doTERRA Anchor Steadying Blend brings a firm trust in yourself so you can approach your practice and life with calming strength. Incorporating Lavender, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Black Pepper, and Patchouli in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, this blend supports your connection to yourself and your innate wisdom. doTERRA Align features Bergamot, Coriander, Marjoram, Peppermint, Jasmine, and Rose essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil. This centering blend helps you to trust in yourself and stay open to all possibilities. doTERRA Arise Enlightening blend supports your stability as well as your freedom. Bringing together Grapefruit, Lemon, Osmanthus, Melissa, and Siberian Fir in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, doTERRA Arise inspires moments of reaching for your highest potential.
- The doTERRA Yoga Collection supports an effective yoga practice
- doTERRA Anchor promotes feelings of completeness, calmness, and courage
- doTERRA Align encourages harmony and calm progress
- doTERRA Arise helps to instill feelings of happiness, clarity, and courage
- The perfect yoga poses to pair with doTERRA Anchor's aroma are Seated Meditation, Seated Twist, and Bhu Mudra (one hand on the heart, the other on the Earth).
- Ideal yoga poses with doTERRA Align's aroma are Warrior II, Triangle, and Gate pose.
- Use doTERRA Arise while practicing the following yoga poses: standing arms high, standing side stretch, and Half Moon.
Directions for Use
Aromatic use: Apply several drops to diffusing jewelry, natural dolomite, or lava diffusing rocks.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.