doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Hand Wipes
doTERRA On Guard Sanitizing Wipes are made for your busy life on-the-go. Ideal for eliminating germs during daily activities or travel, the individually wrapped wipes fit easily in your car, purse, briefcase, backpack, or suitcase. Infused with the protective benefits of On Guard essential oil and aloe leaf extract, the wipes clean hands while being gentle on your skin and are even safe to use on little one’s hands.
The CPTG blend of Eucalyptus, Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, and Rosemary essential oils release a warm, spicy, and woody scent creating an aromatic experience when using the wipes. The CDC recommends using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available. doTERRA On Guard Wipes contain 70% ethyl alcohol and are 99.9 percent effective against most common germs*.
*Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhimurium, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Burkholderia cepacia, Enterobacter cloacae, Enterococcus faecalis, Streptococcus pyogenes, Candida albicans, Aspergillus brasiliensis
- The wipes are a practical, no-mess solution to keeping hands clean anytime, anywhere.
- The wipes are biodegradable and are available in a carton of 20 individually packaged singles convenient for on-the-go and sharing.
- 70% ethyl alcohol is 99.9% effective against most common germs*
- Infused with the cleansing power of doTERRA On Guard essential oil blend
- Cleanses hands when soap and water are unavailable
- Convenient size for portability
- Use to clean hands after touching screens, door handles, and shopping carts
Directions for Use
Use wipe to clean hands. No rinsing necessary. Dispose of used wipe in trash.
Alcohol, Water (Aqua), Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Citrus sinensis (Wild Orange) Peel Oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil, Glycerin, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf/Stem Oil, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.