doTERRA On Guard+ Chewable Tablets
A strong immune system is more important than ever and doTERRA On Guard+ Chewable Tablets are formulated to help maintain healthy immune system function and provide your body needed support when taken internally.
These tablets contain the proprietary doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend, vitamin C, vitamin D, Zinc and powerful beta-glucan. Significant studies over several decades show that beta-glucan, a natural prebiotic fiber, helps your body create a healthy gut microbiome and acts as an immunomodulator, proven to help your immune system work as efficiently as possible.* Perfect for the family, easy to consume doTERRA On Guard+ Chewable Tablets are optimized for absorption. Vegan-friendly and free from gluten, sugar, and artificial sweeteners, On Guard+ Chewable Tablets are convenient to use anytime, anywhere.
- Developed with beta-glucan to help support and maintain a healthy immune system
- Formulated with vitamin C, vitamin D, Zinc and the doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend
- Vegan-friendly and free from gluten, sugar, and artificial sweeteners
- Convenient to use anytime, anywhere
Directions for Use
Chew three tablets per day as needed to promote healthy immune function.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, Magnesium stearate, Steviol glycosides, Tapioca starch, Monkfruit extract, Arabic gum, Medium chain triglycerides
What’s the difference between doTERRA On Guard+™ Chewable Tablets and doTERRA On Guard+ Softgels?
The clearest differences are the delivery method and formula of each product.
- Delivery differences: doTERRA On Guard+™ Softgels are intended to be swallowed, while doTERRA On Guard+ Chewable Tablets are, as the name suggests, chewable! This distinction is particularly helpful to those who struggle with swallowing pills.
- Formula differences: Both products contain doTERRA On Guard® Protective Blend and are intended to support the immune system, but the new tablets also include vitamins C and D, beta-glucan, and zinc. The softgels include, along with doTERRA On Guard, Black Pepper, Oregano, and Melissa essential oils. These formula differences make the tablets excellent for daily or supportive use, while the softgels are ideal for using on a focused, as-needed basis.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.