doTERRA MetaPWR Beadlets
MetaPWR Beadlets are an easy, convenient way to incorporate MetaPWR Metabolic Blend into your daily weight and exercise regimen. Developed with doTERRA clinical researchers, MetaPWR contains optimized ratios of CPTG® Grapefruit, Lemon, Peppermint, Ginger, and Cinnamon Bark essential oils to promote a healthy metabolism and curb hunger cravings. The beadlets fit perfectly in a purse, briefcase, backpack, or desk so you can support mindful eating and appetite control anytime, anywhere.
MetaPWR Beadlets—part of the MetaPWR Metabolic System—support healthy wellness regimens focused on increasing energy and vitality, metabolic health, and weight management to add health to your lifespan.
- No GMO
- No soy
- No preservatives
- No dairy
- No gluten
- No artificial sweeteners or flavors
- Provide MetaPWR Metabolic Blend in convenient beadlets
- Help support metabolic health and function
- Help curb hunger cravings
- Promote mindful eating and appetite control
- Deliver an uplifting, stimulating flavor
- Grapefruit Oil: Referred to as a “forbidden fruit” and one of the “Seven Wonders of Barbados,” Grapefruit was first documented in 1750 by Welshman Rev. Griffith Hughes. The name “grapefruit” is attributed to the fruits growing in clusters which resemble those of grapes.
- Lemon Oil: Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rind of the fruit.
- Peppermint Oil: The peppermint plant is a hybrid of water mint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linnaeus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint oil from other products.
- Ginger Oil: doTERRA Ginger essential oil is derived from the fresh rhizome of the ginger plant—the subterranean stalk of a plant that shoots out the root system.
- Cinnamon Bark Oil: Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers
- Medium Chain Triglycerides: Keto friendly lipids from coconuts
- Guar Gum: A gel-forming fiber from the seed of the guar plant
- Agar: A jelly-like substance consisting of polysaccharides obtained from the cell walls of some species of red algae
- Glycerin: A natural preservative sourced from coconut. It’s used as a medium for lipids and oils to help maintain their activity and potency.
- Sodium Alginate: A natural hydrophilic polysaccharide derived from marine brown algae
- Xylitol: A natural sweetener sourced from birch trees and other plants. Xylitol is commonly found in many oral care products
Directions for Use
Consume one beadlet as desired. Container holds 125 beadlets.
- How to Use doTERRA MetaPWR Blend Products
- MetaPWR System. A revolution in metabolic health
- MetaPWR Frequently Asked Questions
Get the MetaPWR Starter Kit today!
doTERRA MetaPWR Starter Kit
Includes free shipping and wholesale membership.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.