doTERRA Myst Wall Plug Diffuser with Midnight Forest
Myst is a motion-activated, atomizing diffuser that plugs into any wall. This small, flexible, and effective diffuser transforms your air effortlessly with waterless and heatless technology. It creates a fine mist that fills the space. The Myst diffuser adapts to any wall socket, never needs to recharge or replace batteries, and leaves no residue. It’s customizable with three settings: motion sensing, timed interval, and manual. The diffuser also has a dark mode, where no indicator lights appear. No need to clean or refill every day—just twist on a bottle of your favorite doTERRA CPTG® essential oil or blend, plug it into any outlet, and let Myst do all the work.
The diffuser comes with a 15 mL bottle of Midnight Forest Nature Blend, a proprietary combination of fresh, woody essential oils that contains distinctive tree terpenes. Among its ingredients, Siberian Fir and Wild Orange create a grounding environment, while Frankincense creates a peaceful atmosphere when diffused. Even when you can’t get outside, you can immerse yourself in nature with Midnight Forest.
- Three customizable settings
- Usable on different wall outlet directions with rotatable wall adapter
- 5 mL or 15 mL bottles
- Waterless, heatless, and eco-friendly technology
- Dimensions: 3.99 x 1.61 x 4.69 in / 101.4 x 41 x 119 mm
- Material: polypropylene plastic (PP)
- Motion sensor range: approximately 13 ft / 4 m, 120° field of view
Note: Follow the Myst DIffuser manual instructions carefully and keep the bottle vertical when using the diffuser. Never lay the unit on its side or turn it at any angle while the oil
bottle is attached with oil in it. See the manual for additional cautions.
The Myst may not be compatible with thick, sticky oils and blends, including Sandalwood, Vetiver, Citrus Bloom, and Citrus Bliss. Blends that include Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO) should not be used in this diffuser.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.