doTERRA PB Assist Jr. Probiotic
PB Assist Jr is a powdered probiotic supplement designed for children or adults who have trouble swallowing pills. It includes 5 billion live cells of a unique blend of six different probiotic strains, specifically selected for their benefits among children. These probiotics have been blended into a delicious powder that can be poured directly into the mouth for a fun and tasty way to integrate probiotics into anyone’s daily routine.
Our digestive tract has about 100 trillion probiotic bacteria, sometimes referred to as microbiota, microbiome, or microflora. That’s 10 times more than the total number of cells that make up the entire human body! When we think of bacteria, we usually think that they are unhealthy and that we should rid our bodies of all of them. However, our digestive system also contains good or healthy bacteria that can play a very important role in our digestive and immune health.
In our gut, we have “good” bacteria and we have “bad” bacteria and it’s always optimal to make sure that the good outnumber the bad. When we do this, the good bacteria can help lower the number of bad bacteria and provide an environment that is conducive for not only digestive health but immune health as well. In order to promote microflora balance, many health experts recommend eating fermented foods like yogurt, sauerkraut, and kefir, but probiotic supplementation can also be very beneficial.
Digestive Health: Probiotics play a very important role for optimal digestive health. They can help overall digestion of food, but they can also aid in the absorption of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. They can also aid in the elimination of waste from the body.
Immune Health: It is often said that 70–80 percent of our immune system resides in the gut. There have been numerous studies that show the difference probiotics can make in maintaining and strengthening our immune system. Epithelial tissues in the intestines help protect against harmful substances. Probiotics play an important role in ensuring epithelial tissue survival. They also help strengthen cell barrier function and support an intestinal immune response.
Children: Children can benefit from a healthy gut just as much if not more than adults. It is important to populate the gut with good bacteria as early in the development years as possible. Probiotic colonies start to develop as they pass through the birthing canal. Then they develop even more through the mother’s breast milk. By exposing them early and then by adding even more through supplementation, children can promote optimal microflora balance, long-term digestive and immune system health, and general overall well-being.
- Provides 5 billion live cells of 6 strains of friendly flora selected for both their unique stability at room temperature as well as their remarkable ability to survive the harsh extremes of acidity, alkalinity, and digestive enzymes in the digestive system
- Includes prebiotic FOS to help sustain a healthy balance of beneficial friendly flora and fauna
- Maintains healthy intestinal microflora balance
- Supports healthy functioning of the digestive and immune systems
- Supports the health of the GI tract, particularly the intestines and colon
- Helps support optimal metabolism and absorption of nutrients
- Helps promote healthy microflora balance and supports immune and gastrointestinal system function during childhood
- May provide health benefits and support long-term well-being
- Maintaining a healthy GI tract is also important for healthy brain and nervous system function
- Promotes healthy lung and respiratory tract function
- Contributes to an internal balance and support for the health of the kidneys, bladder, and urinary tract, as well as the female reproductive system
Xylitol, Erythritol, Malodextrin, Glycerides, Citric acid, Silica, Natural strawberry melon flavor
Directions For Use
Consume the contents of 1 sachet daily. Pour contents of sachet directly into mouth or mix with 4 fluid ounces of water, juice, or preferred beverage and drink immediately. Do not mix with hot water. It can also be mixed with cold foods such as yogurt, smoothies, breakfast cereal, etc.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.