doTERRA Oregano Essential Oil
Known as a popular cooking spice, Oregano also acts as a powerful cleansing agent, and offers powerful antioxidants—extending its uses far beyond the kitchen.
Oregano is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional practices. The primary chemical components of Oregano is carvacrol, a phenol that possesses antioxidant properties when ingested. Due to its high phenol content, caution should be taken when inhaling or diffusing Oregano; only one to two drops is needed. Additionally, Oregano should be diluted with a carrier oil when applied to the skin. One drop taken internally each day can help maintain healthy immune function; Oregano can be taken more frequently as needed to further support the immune system. In addition to being a popular cooking spice, Oregano also supports healthy digestion and respiratory function when taken internally. Oregano’s aroma acts as an enhancer and equalizer in essential oil blends.
- Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent
- Supports a healthy immune system, healthy digestion, and respiratory function when used internally
- Offers powerful antioxidants when ingested
- Take 1 drop in a veggie cap or in 4 fl. oz of liquid daily to maintain healthy immune function
- Add one to two drops to a veggie capsule to support healthy respiratory function
- Put one drop in place of dried oregano in spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, or on a roast
- Put 10 drops in a 16-ounce spray bottle with water for a surface cleaner
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in a diffuser.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Also available as Oregano Touch Roll-on. Diluted with fractionated coconut oil for sensitive skin.
Blog Articles and Related Info
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.