doTERRA Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Well-known for its use as a spice, Cinnamon Bark also has many health-promoting benefits.
Cinnamon is derived from a tropical, evergreen tree that grows up to 45 feet high and has highly fragrant bark, leaves, and flowers. Extracted from bark, Cinnamon oil Cinnamon oil supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system when needed most. Due to its high content of cinnamaldehyde, Cinnamon should be diluted with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil when applied to the skin and only one to two drops are needed for internal benefits. Cinnamon supports healthy metabolic function and helps maintain a healthy immune system, especially when seasonal threats are high. Cinnamon is frequently used in mouth rinses and gums. Cinnamon has a long history of culinary uses, adding spice to desserts, entrees, and hot drinks.
- Supports healthy metabolic function
- Maintains a healthy immune system
- Naturally repels insects
- Long used to flavor food and for its internal health benefits
- Put 2 drops in empty veggie capsule to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Place 1 drop of Cinnamon essential oil in hot water or tea and drink slowly to soothe your irritated throat.
- Put 2–3 drops in a spray bottle for a quick and effective cleaning spray.
- During your nightly routine, add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for an effective mouth rinse.
- Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil and create a warming massage for cold, achy joints during winter time.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil then apply to desired area.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.