doTERRA Balsam Fir Essential Oil
Refreshing, clean, and airy, the aroma of Balsam Fir essential oil conjures up images of forests covered in crisp, freshly fallen snow and cozy, holiday gatherings around a crackling fire and brightly lit tree.
Balsam Fir essential oil can be used topically and aromatically. It’s soothing effects make it ideal for massage and its cleansing properties make it great for natural cleaning. Aromatically, Balsam Fir creates an uplifting, energizing atmosphere.
The main chemical constituents found in Balsam Fir are Beta-pinene and Alpha-pinene, which both contribute to its cleansing abilities, and Beta-phellandrene. These constituents are also beneficial to the skin.
- Skin-cleansing and skin-soothing
- Enlivens and energizes
- Diffuse during gatherings with friends and family.
- To create a refreshing, woody room spray, add several drops to a small spray bottle with water and any other desired oils.
- Combine a few drops with unscented lotion or body butter and apply as part of an invigorating massage.
- Add two to three drops to a warm bath with Epsom salts for a rejuvenating experience at the end of a long day.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use 3-4 drops in a diffuser.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.