doTERRA Blue Lotus Touch Roll-on
doTERRA Touch Blue Lotus combines Fractionated Coconut Oil with Blue Lotus, a precious extract that’s been widely celebrated throughout history in Egyptian culture, art, and ceremonies.
The blue lotus is a majestic deep blue flower with a vibrant yellow center. It’s often referred to today as a water lily—a symbol representing long life, health, honor, and good luck. Egyptian paintings represent the blue lotus, or Nymphaea caerulea, as a sacred and even magical flower. Blue Lotus flowers were even sprinkled over King Tut’s body before he was entombed. Commonly used in massage, as a meditation aid, and for overall skin hydration, Blue Lotus Touch can also be used as an enchanting personal fragrance.
Blue lotus grows best in small ponds in high humidity. Sourced from Southeast Asia, the rare blossoms are collected by local families early in the morning when the delicate petals are fully open to the sun. In partnership with doTERRA Co-Impact Sourcing®, more than 135 small village farmers can now make a living and raise families by growing and harvesting blue lotus.
- Provides a relaxing, floral aroma
- Serves as a natural skin moisturizer
- Promotes a healthy-looking, radiant complexion
- Apply to the pulse points for a centering, and relaxing aroma throughout the day.
- Use as part of a daily skincare routine to help maintain the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Roll onto the neck and wrists for a tranquil, calming personal aroma experience.
Topical use: Apply to the desired area.
Floral, sweet, fresh
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.