doTERRA Harvest Spice Blend
Celebrate wonderful memories as you gather with family and friends, enjoying the rich, uplifting aroma of Harvest Spice. A proprietary melangé of warming scents—including CPTG® Cassia, Clove, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood, Nutmeg, and Cinnamon Bark essential oils—Harvest Spice creates a comforting ambiance, while also freshening the air and welcoming autumn into your home.
- Creates a welcoming environment reminiscent of the warmth of home
- Fills the home with an uplifting fall scent
- Diffuse throughout the home to boost mood during seasonal changes
- Add one to two drops to a homemade fall potpourri
- Take a moment to inhale the aroma of Harvest Spice for an uplifting fall scent
Directions For Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical Use: To apply topically, dilute one drop essential oil to 10 drops carrier oil.
Warm, spicy, smooth, woody
Harvest Spice Bowl
Bring the cozy, inviting aromas of autumn into the home this season with a "Harvest Spice Bowl" DIY.
Harvest Spice Bath Bombs
- 1 cup citric acid
- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 8-10 drops Harvest Spice essential oil blend
- Combine citric acid, baking soda, cornstarch, and oil in a bowl.
- Add 8 to 10 drops of Harvest Spice to the citric acid mixture.
- Mix well with spoon until a soft dough forms. The dough should have the consistency of damp sand. Note: If the mixture is too wet, try adding a little more baking soda and cornstarch until consistency is correct.
- At this point, you may add food colouring, dried herbs, or flower petals to the mixture if desired.
- Place mixture into a silicone mold. Let sit for 24 hours before removing from mold. To use, drop in the tub or shower and allow to dissolve
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.